The True North Youth Foundation
Hockey 50/50 Raffle
Rules and Regulations
The format of the raffle draw will be a standard 50/50 format, whereby half of the gross revenue from 50/50 sales for each Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets home game will be given as a prize at the game. Online sales will be open for Winnipeg Jets away games with the same 50/50 format.
- Tickets sold through our Bump 50:50 electronic system are 3 for $10 or 10 for $20 or 50 for $50 or 100 for $80.
- Ticket buyers receive their printed or online ticket listing their numbers. The corresponding individual numbers are stored electronically.
- Ticket sales are at all Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets hockey games at the Bell MTS Place, as well as online sales for Jets away games
- Tickets for home games are sold from the time the doors open until the halfway point of the 3rd period
- Tickets for away games will open 4 hours prior to game time until the end of the game. Draw will be held at the conclusion of the game. The winning ticket number will be identified and announced on-camera and on the score clock and on the website for the following: After the 3rd period for all Winnipeg Jets or Manitoba Moose home games
- The winner goes to Guest Services on the Main Concourse to hand in their winning ticket. The ticket must be validated by the True North Youth Foundation. Any ticket is void if it is unissued, altered, counterfeited, forged or produced in error, or which is any material manner illegible, mutilated, defective, misprinted or otherwise incomplete or if it fails to meet the True North Youth Foundation’s validation tests.
- If the winning ticket was sold in arena, the winner will then fill out a 50/50 Payout Form to receive their prize after ten business days from the True North Sports and Entertainment Accounting Department. If the winning ticket was sold online, the ticket does not require validation. The winner will be contacted via email and a cheque will be issued to the customer details provided at time of purchase.
- Away game winning numbers will be posted on http://wjets.bump5050.com/ following the draw. The winning cheque will be sent to the winner with the customer details provided at time of purchase.
- Prize is paid by cheque within 10 business days of the winner claiming the prize. If the winner selects the option to have the cheque mailed, additional time will be incurred due to time required for delivery via postage system.
- Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the True North Youth Foundation.
- In-arena sales: In the event that the electronic 50/50 system goes down for any circumstances, the True North Youth Foundation will have paper tickets to sell. The format will be one ticket for $5 and will be numbered in sequential order. The paper tickets will only be in place prior to any electronic tickets purchased, if the electronic system goes down anytime during the game the draw will be made in the 3rd period with only the purchased tickets from the electronic system.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Manitoba Moose and Winnipeg Jets’ home games: 50/50 staff who are working a specific game.
- Winning numbers and amounts are also available on the Foundation website at www.winnipegjets.com/fiftyfifty or www.moosehockey.com/fiftyfifty or by calling the 50/50 hotline number at 204-926-5696.
- All tickets will be stored electronically for one year after the draw.
To contact the 50/50 program please contact:
True North Youth Foundation 50/50 Program
345 Graham Avenue Winnipeg, MB, R3C 5S6
License # LGA 3027RF-32665
Thank you to all our fans for supporting the True North Youth Foundation 50/50 Ticket Program.